Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekly Dinner Plan

Sunday - was BBQ with steaks, lamb chops and sausages, I made a cucumber salsa from the 21 Day Suagr Detox manual, and mum made a potato salad (which I did sneak a little egg and bacon from)

Monday - chinese spiced veal mince with thinly sliced cucumber and carrot in rice paper rolls. I know, not paleo, but I think white rice is a safe occasional indulgence and I had tried to replace them with steamed cabbage and it just didn't quite work out.

Tuesday - I made a sort of paleo cabonara that had bacon, chicken, coconut milk, a few herbs and garlic, and peeled zucchini noodles. Delicious! My sister made a non paleo one simultaneously which WildChild was interested in and I was expecting a meltdown, but I served her the zucchini noodles that had no green on and she thought they were pasta! Problem Solvered!

Wednesday - Making macadamia crusted barramundi tonight :) adpated from this recipe. With cherry tomato salsa and baked asparagus.

Will update with the rest of the week's meals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment