Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 5

Breakfast was a coffee with coconut cream in, and a few spoonfuls of breakfast pudding that I made for WildChild.

Gym at 1:30
320cals on the elliptical (4.64km) which is a bit disappointing really, because I went hard out today. Oh well. Whatevs.
Then did:
3 sets of [10 sit ups, 20 Russian twists with medicine ball]
30sec plank
40 hip extensions on each leg
10 side leg lifts each leg (this was *really* difficult for my injured left side
30sec plank

Thought about doing some more stuff in the shower, but then I didn't.

Got my nails done... I feel so posh and girly haha this is bizarre.

Small smoked salmon salad (from my fav, Sumo Salad).

Now, am drinking vodka cranberries in anticipation of going to a comedy evening :)
Will add any further fooxernal details for tonight, tomorrow.
Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment