Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gravlax Quiche

This quiche is so so good, I could not keep it to myself, I would just feel too selfish.

If you are a fan of salmon, quiche or both, try this!

I apologise in advance for the fights that will happen over the last piece ;)

Ingredients:
- packet of smoked salmon (mine was 315g, which is a bizarre amount if you ask me, but it is what it is)
- dill (I used about 2 tbsp I think, and it was dried not fresh)
- salt and pepper (don't be shy with them either)
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- spring onions (use your own judgement for the amount)
- feta and pine nuts just to sprinkle on the top and make it look pretty (but the feta really does add to the flavour in a delicious way)
- a little sugar (honestly, I don't measure, I just put a little tiny amount...maybe it's not even necessary?)
- pastry for the base (if you're really shit at Paleo eating, or you don't know what Paleo means...)

Method:
Mix it all up and chuck it in a greased-with-olive-oil baking dish, bake at about 180 degrees Celsius for about half an hour-ish

Eat it up!

(Also, would probably be heavenly with lemon juice squeezed on it. I have stuffed myself too full already to try it, but I'm pretty certain it would be great. Let me know if you do)

No comments:

Post a Comment