Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 8, one week down

Breakfast was a black coffee and an apple pie smoothie. I had the smoothie because I knew I had no money for lunch once I got to uni and it would be too long to not eat until I got back home.
Did 100 calf raises and 60 knee lifts on each leg

Gym at 2:30
Just the usual elliptical "run" for half an hour.
Also did 3 sets of five reps with a 30lb weight on the peck deck lol. I wanted to do some more weights work, but some guys came in and I didn't want to make a fool of myself.
After picking up WildChild I got home and had an iced coffee and the small amount of smoothie that was left from this morning.

Then I made (basil, lime and balsamic) tuna patties and had a few for dinner :) delicious!

Also had two glasses of wine, whoops! :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment